Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Landscape.

I put the sunset on because it is calm, quiet, soft and colourful. I chose this because I like the bright colour of the sunset. I chose yellow and orange because they match and is the main part of the sunset.
I chose a border for my art because I wanted to be different from all the other pieces of art. I chose the border because I was thinking I could be creative. I put Tinwald farm sign on because I wanted to represent Tinwald my farm. I put  it up so then people know it's my art. I chose mountains because it represent Cromwell and our environment. Mountains are quite popular in Cromwell. When it is winter the mountains get covered in snow and sometimes the snow on the mountains make Cromwell frost. I picked a road because my farm is by the speedway heading towards Wanaka it also reminds me of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment